States we have visited

Thursday, June 24, 2010


June 23. The movers arrived (again) around 8am with a somewhat small truck. They quickly realized they should have brought a larger truck. They called for backup. Now I would have two shipments. The first truck was loaded and on it's way by noon and the 2nd truck arrived around 4pm. It was packed and on it's way by 7pm.

It was a very emotional day for me and Bailey. He had kinda stayed out of the way in the RV while all the packing and moving was taking place. Around 6pm he came in the house. I think it all just hit him. He and I sat in the kitchen floor together and cried. I assured him that the memories of this house will always be with us and it's okay to be sad. It's time to make some new ones and and that as long as we were making them together we would be just fine. And we will.


Count Down: 16 Days

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that this was so difficult for you guys. I know that this will be the start of a great adventure in your life.

    ReplyDelete