States we have visited

Monday, July 26, 2010

Catch Up....NC






July 26: I'm sorry I have been very lazy with the blog. I have no excuses.






We spent 3 days in Cape Hatteras, NC. It was very beautiful, but soooo windy. The RV rocked so much I thought we were at sea. At least my stomach felt that way. Going to the beach was difficult also. It felt like we were getting a sand blasting. Anyway, we spent some time on the beach. Bailey got a skim board and got pretty good. Ronnie got some great wind for his kite. And I got a great tan.









We left Cape Hatteras a day earlier than planed and headed north to Virginia.




















1 comment:

  1. I like the new look of the page. Seems like ya'll are having fun. Be safe! Cant wait to see ya'll.

    Jeff & Jamie

    ReplyDelete