States we have visited

Friday, July 9, 2010

Change of plans...again

July 9: You know what I love about the lifestyle we have chosen. We are not confined to any schedule but our own. LOVE IT!!!

We have decided not to start in Atlanta. We are going to Savannah instead. Yeah I love Savannah!

Yesterday and today have been spent getting last minute preparations ready for departure bright and early Sat morning. Ronnie says 7 am, I'm guessing 9 am maybe 10 am. I'll let you know what time we leave. (ha ha) I am sooooo ready to get started.

Still a little nervous about the trike but I ain't no chicken. So I am ready for the challenge and this incredible life journey.

My hope is that we ALL find the good in this country, it's people, each other and especially ourselves.

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment